Marketers on Demand
Brampton – ON
– Collaborate with cross-functional partners to develop compelling, high-impact campaigns and content across multiple channels to successfully engage key accounts and generate pipeline/opportunities for sales
– Clearly define the goals, audience, message, channels and requirements of campaigns
– Write and produce effective content for multiple channels: email campaigns, website, blog, sales material, conferences, tradeshows, social media / digital ads, video, print, etc.
– Monitor campaign performance, report results and learnings on a regular basis, and use insights to adjust and optimize programs
– Oversee creative development and ensure assets are delivered on time, on brand, and on message
– Manage content creation, editing and translation with various stakeholders and/or contributors, ensuring brand coherence and improving KPI metrics
– Keep internal stakeholders informed about all current marketing activities and materials and ensure that product positioning is consistent through all customer touchpoints
– Manage relationship and projects with vendors and agency partners
– Manage a large volume of activities, often with conflicting deadlines, while maintaining attention to detail, and sensitivity to stakeholder needs
– 5+ years of professional writing experience (preferably a mix of journalism and marketing), and in a communication, editorial, or content marketing role with a demonstrated understanding of B2B
– Knowledge of the B2B purchase process and how to identify opportunities to create demand and accelerate leads
– Proven success creating and executing integrated marketing campaigns using tactics that include web, direct mail, webinars, events and trade shows, digital advertising, content, media, SEO/SEM and social media
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills
– Proven track record in digital and traditional marketing content creation and development
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!