Marketers on Demand
Toronto – ON
Our Client is currently hiring for an experienced Cloud Systems Manager set in a growing and challenging SMB environment. In this position, you will be responsible for Systems Administration and IT service across the company. The purpose of this hands-on role is to provide systems support across the business, as well as performing systems configuration and integration tasks. This position is ideal for someone with a passion for cloud and web-based technologies who loves solving problems across a wide variety of software platforms. Software Development is a primary function for this role, and a background in PHP, MYSQL, and LAMP Stack experience would be extremely advantageous.
- Provide systems administration and support for cloud and web-based technologies such as Salesforce and Magento
- Analyze all systems issues across the business and propose solutions, fixes, or workarounds
- Configure and integrate a variety of cloud-based software systems
- Set up, onboard, and train new employees in the use of our systems
- Perform data migration activities as required
- 10+ years of work experience
- 5+ years of Systems Administration/Systems Support Experience
- Testing and Quality control experience
- Proven technical issue resolution skills
- Experience working with cloud-based applications (e.g. Salesforce)
- Experience working with cloud-based servers (e.g. AWS)
- Experience working with cloud-based integration tools (e.g. Zapier)
- Experience working with e-commerce applications (e.g. Magento)
- LAMP Stack Management experience
- Experience in Salesforce administration and cloud integration tools would be a plus, but is not required
**Please ONLY apply if you have a Valid Work Permit, PR Status, or Canadian Citizenship. EToD / MoD does not provide any sponsorship for Work Permits or Immigration.*
To apply, please send your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!