Toronto – ON
EToD is currently looking for a Full-Stack Web Developer for a client of ours. Are you looking to be a part of a growing team? Then this is the role for you! You’ll be working closely with both the Marketing & Website teams to implement new features and run experiments.
• Collaborate with the Marketing team to develop and implement plans for digital channels; specifically the website
• Improve the website users’ experience by building new site features and optimize existing ones
• Develop landing pages, track their success and work with the team to iterate on them
• Create and maintain technical infrastructure that delivers key insights
• Run data-driven experiments and create features through prototyping and experimentation
• Work with a collaborative team of writers, designers, developers and product experts where your projects have a direct impact on immediate and long-term success
• Combine in-house systems with automation tools from the sales and marketing teams, including HubSpot and Salesforce, and run automated unit and integration testing
• Experience with supporting marketing or static content pages
• Experience with implementing RESTful API endpoints
• Passion for user experience and rendering performance
• Knowledge of security and A11y/accessibility best practices and compliance
• A love for learning and staying on top of the latest in web development
If interested, please send your resume directly to MoD’s Director of Talent Acquisition email@example.com for immediate review.
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!