Portland – OR
EToD is on the hunt for a Principal Solutions Architect for a client of ours located in Portland, OR. You will be part of a highly visible team passionate about aligning strategic objectives with tactical demands. You will deliver solution approaches that clearly describe the different views of an architecture required for implementation.
– Develops solution options, recommendations, designs based on Corporate Functions roadmaps/requirements, enterprise security standards and reference architectures
– Drives and facilitates the right discussions that identify business solutions in relation to current and future technology landscape
– Creates and maintains solution and technology inventories.
– Works closely with architects and engineering to deliver solution architecture artifacts needed for solution architecture approach deliverable
– Ensures architecture alignment across domains and enabling functions (verticals and horizontals)
Key Must Haves:
• 7+ years of experience in performing the responsibilities of solution architecture and technology roadmap creation
• 6+ years combined hands-on engineering experience with public cloud, distributed computing, commercial off-the-shelf (COTS), and custom developed solutions
• Experience designing solutions with Employee Engagement/Social sharing tools like Workvivo
• Experience designing solutions with Employee Collaboration/Productivity tools like Slack and Box
• Hands-on coding experience with Java, Node and/or python; experience with AWS or Azure
• Strong facilitation skills and experience in managing senior stakeholder relationship, partnership and interactions
• Experience with API Design and Modeling
Does this sound like you or someone you know in your professional network? Then reach out to our President of Chaos, Marcie.Pollack@marketersondemand.com for more information!
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!