Marketers on Demand
Toronto – ON
• Understands and follows the company’s processes and procedures for developing vital software.
• Implements real time systems in ‘C’ and Assembler
• Designs, codes, debugs, write test procedures and tests software code.
• Reviews code, test procedures and test results
• Analyses and implements correction for defect reports
• Perform engineering testing in-house.
- 3-7 years od relevant working experience
- Proficient in C and Assembler
- Knowledge of software development environment (desktop simulator, target simular, mccabe, etc.)
- Knowledge of software architecture
- Knowledge of standards and processes as described in departmental software Developer’s Guide and applicable to the development of safety critical software.
Education: B.Sc. Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent
Please email email@example.com if interested!
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!