Toronto – ON
Marketers on Demand is on the hunt for a Procurement Sourcing Manager
, for a leader in the manufacturing sector.
This role is responsible for leading and managing sourcing of the External Manufacturing spend across North America managing annual spend of $250-300 MM. Key focus areas include sourcing strategy definition, deployment, and stakeholder management, to maximize total cost of ownership savings and procurement value contribution. Understand business needs, develop regional market insights, risks and opportunities, and help drive Regional goals.
– Define and drive sourcing strategy for assigned CoMs spend
– Manage stakeholder engagement, collaboration of teams, and supplier relationships
– Manage productivity and days payable outstanding for the region
– Lead contract implementation and contract compliance as per globally agreed procurement policies
– New Product Development and Change Management
– Bachelor’s Degree (Finance, Operations Management, Engineering), MBA is a plus
– Minimum 3 years of experience in Procurement
– Minimum 2 years of experience in External/Contract Manufacturing
– Minimum 12 months of experience in Operations or Project Management
– Advanced Strategic Agility, Business Acumen and Decision Quality
– Advanced Process and Project Management
Does this sound like you or someone you know in professional network? Then reach out to our Director of Talent Acquisition for more information, Krystle.Delaney@marketersondemand.com
Have a referral? Get paid up to $1,500 if they’re hired!
Share in your network by selecting one of the social media buttons below!