WHO WE ARE
Our website (Site) address is: https://www.marketersondemand.com Our company is Marketers on Demand and Executive Talent on Demand.
WHAT PERSONAL DATA WE COLLECT AND WHY WE COLLECT IT
If you contact us on our “contact us” or “jobs” page, we may collect several types of information about you, including:
- We may collect personal information through your use of the Site or any services we provide to you, including when you register on our Site, use interactive features such as message boards or other communications functionality, subscribe to receive our communications, update your account information, respond to surveys and questionnaires, rate or review services, contact us with questions or comments, connect with us through social networks, submit user generated content, or participate in our online forums, promotions and social media platforms.
- The personal information we may collect includes your name and contact information (email, address and phone number), job search criteria and preferences, employment experience, educational history, skills, reference information, background information, other information contained in your resume or other employment and career-related information that you provide, comments and materials you submit through interactive features such as message boards or other communications functionality, and any login ID or email address and password created by you.
- We may collect information that is publicly available or provided by third parties. For example, we may collect certain information that is posted on social media sites, blogs and other websites. We may also purchase or obtain e-mail lists, customer leads and other data sources from third parties for our advertising and marketing purposes.
Specifically for analytics providers, we use Google Analytics, which is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our website. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
WHO WE SHARE YOUR DATA WITH
We may disclose your information to prospective employers who have indicated an interest in receiving information from job applicants.
If you use interactive features such as message boards or other communications functionality, then we may disclose the information you submit through such features or functionality with the other users of such message boards or other communications functionality.
From time to time, we may share your personal information with our affiliates, service providers, other third party business partners (and their service providers), such as in the following circumstances:
- To conduct research and/or analysis regarding products, consumers and other matters;
- To allow us to better understand your interests, activities, demographics and profile; or
- To prevent such parties from sending promotional messages on our behalf to people who have asked us to not send such messages.
We rely on third party service providers to perform a variety of services on our behalf, and we may disclose your personal information to such service providers. We will require these parties to maintain the confidentiality of your personal information, and will not authorize them to use the personal information we provide for their direct marketing purposes unless we have explicitly given you the option to opt-in or opt-out of such disclosure.
Additionally, we will use and disclose personal information we believe to be permitted, necessary or appropriate: (a) under applicable law, including laws of jurisdictions outside Canada; (b) to comply with legal process; (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities including public and government authorities outside Canada; (d) to enforce our terms and conditions; (e) to protect our operations or those of any of our affiliates; (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of our affiliates, you or others; and (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.
We may share, with third parties, aggregated, statistical, or anonymous information that does not identify you.
We also may disclose or transfer information to a third party in the event of any reorganization, merger, sale, joint venture, assignment, transfer or other disposition of all or any portion of our business, assets or stock (including in connection with any bankruptcy or similar proceedings).
HOW LONG WE RETAIN YOUR DATA
We will retain personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this Policy or otherwise identified to you, unless a longer retention period is required or allowed by law.
If you have created an online account on the Site and would like to update the personal information you have provided to us, you can access your account on the Site to view and make changes or corrections to your personal information.
You may also contact us using the methods described below under the heading “Contact Us” to update your information, to request access to your information, or to request that necessary corrections be made to your information. Where applicable, as authorized or required by law, we will try to comply with your request as soon as reasonably practicable. We may require that you put your request in writing, and that you provide proof of your identify.
WHAT RIGHTS YOU HAVE OVER YOUR DATA
If you have an account on this site you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION
How We Use the Information We Collect
We may use the information we collect about you for purposes such as:
- To register you with the Site;
- To provide you with information regarding employment opportunities and career-related information;
- To provide you with information or services that you request;
- To communicate with you about our services or your use of our Site;
- To distribute comments and other content you provide on message boards or other communications functionality associated with the Site to other users of those message boards or other communications functionality;
- To administer and improve our services or Site, and to tailor them to your usage or preferences;
- To conduct research and analysis;
- To comply with legal and regulatory requirements; and
- If you have provided an express consent, or if we have an implied consent or an exemption under Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation, and if you have not opted-out of receiving such communications, to send you automated emails, text messages, or other communications containing promotional messaging. You can opt-out of receiving promotional messages by replying to all emails “opt-out” or send email to email@example.com and state “remove”.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR DATA
We use a GoDaddy secure SSL certificate. We deploy GoDaddy website security with a firewall in place to help prevent hacks, malware or any breaches of information.
We use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures intended to protect personal information within our organization. Unfortunately, no data transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure, please immediately notify us in accordance with the “Contact Us” section below.
WHAT AUTOMATED DECISION MAKING AND/OR PROFILING WE DO WITH USER DATA
HOW TO CONTACT US
Any question, compliant or comment you may have with respect to personal information, and any request to access or correct your personal information, may be sent by mail or email using the following contact information:
Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit: https://www.marketersondemand.com/contact/